Interseroh buys used IT and communications hardware and organises the full reuse process. Whatever your equipment – PCs, tablets, screens, servers, network devices or smartphones – Interseroh provides a package of fast, customer-oriented and sustainable services to ensure it is reused or recycled.
Interseroh organises the pick-up of IT equipment in accordance with your requirements. Your data stays secure while the hardware is in transit:
- Hardware is packaged on site, with suitable freight containers provided
- Dismantling, on-site data destruction and special transportation with a range of security levels
- Europe-wide pick-up
- Data deletion
- All data on all storage media (including smartphones) is deleted in accordance with strict quality and security standards
- Storage media are physically destroyed if required, and all devices are anonymised as you specify
- Data deletion or destruction is documented, logged and performed in accordance with the recommendations of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
Devices reconditioned by Interseroh are given a new lease of life. As the customer, you decide how. Various options are available:
- Charity: The devices are donated to a good cause. We will be pleased to help with organisation.
- Consumer-friendly: Consumers can buy reconditioned equipment at bargain prices on Interseroh’s ‘brandused’ online platform.
- Employee-oriented: Using a special shop solution, customers’ employees can purchase reconditioned hardware at company prices.