You will learn to drive a range of different types of vehicles with us and at the end of your training you have your driving licence. This will give you the ideal preparation to start your career as driver at ALBA.
What you can expect
- Kick-off event in Berlin with trainees from all over Germany
- Interesting, practical training with many technical learning opportunities
- Learn to do trip planning for a logistics centre together with your colleagues
- After obtaining your driving licence you will be able to transport goods independently
- Training includes job accounting and follow-up
- Learn the skills to check, maintain and care for vehicles
- You will have the opportunity to attend accompanying workshops
What you need
- Secondary school leaving certificate (mittlere Reife Hauptschulabschluss), with good grades in natural sciences
- Interest in working with vehicles and equipment
- Manual and technical aptitude
- Minimum age 17 at the start of the training, as the training includes obtaining a class CE driving licence
- A preliminary industrial work experience placement is an advantage
- Communication skills, team skills, own initiative and willingness to learn
Your first day as a driver
Our trainee Kevin shows the work of a driver at ALBA Logistik GmbH.
The 360° video gives a realistic look at a day in the work of a trainee at the ALBA Group.
Why choose the ALBA Group?
“From the start of my training I’ve been able to drive out to customers in the various different trucks on my own.”
Toni Terner, trainee driver in Berlin