Learn with us how waste is treated to protect the environment. This will give you the ideal preparation to start your career at one of our facilities.
Training as Recycling and Waste Management Technician (m/f/d)
Skills for a sustainable future
What you can expect
- Interesting, practical training
- Inspection, sorting and identification of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Calculation, production and separation of mixed material fractions
- Planning, control and monitoring of technical processes
- Documentation and analysis of work and operating processes
- Training as a forklift driver
What you need
- A good secondary-school leaving certificate (Hauptschule Realschule) showing strength in natural sciences
- Interest in working with equipment, plant and machinery; technical understanding
- Ideally, previous industrial work experience placement, team skills, willingness to learn and own initiative
- Responsibility and quality awareness
A day in the training of a recycling and waste management technician
What is it like to train at ALBA Group?
Trainee Benjamin shows the work of a recycling and waste management technician at ALBA Services GmbH & Co.KG
Why train with ALBA?
“One thing I’m proud of is that in my training I can do something for the environment.”
Jan Möller, trainee recycling and waste management technician, Dunningen